Monday, September 10, 2012

Pound for Pound Challenge: Progress Week 1




Well folks, so far I'm winning. he he. After 1 week, I lost 1.7kg or 3.74 lbs (everything here is done in metric) and a couple centimeters, which totalled to 1.5% body fat reduction. My goal is to get into the Average/Healthy body fat range, so I have another 20 some odd pounds to go.

JM, on the other hand, hasn't even done his starting weigh in. As I'm typing this he got a little repudiative and suddenly picked up the skipping rope I bought earlier. haha! He can't stand that it's true. We did just take our measurements today though and will be tracking our physical progress.

We will also try and post more pictures of our dinners. Sadly, we are usually so hungry that by the time we remember, not much food is left on the plate (tee hee).

Cheers to you all back home,

Jennika


1 comment:

  1. I don't know why the post title didn't tip me off, but I started reading it and thinking that it was really out of character for Jean-Marc. :) Hope you're both doing great in your new jobs! The HRSB teaching market is a bit like the Hunger Games: "May the odds be always in your favour!" ;)

    ReplyDelete