Sunday, October 21, 2012

Picture of the Week #1

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes we take pictures on our daily adventures, but they never get posted anywhere. We don't always blog about everything (although I'm trying to make a point of blogging more often), so some pictures never get shared! This is why I've decided to start posting pictures of the week.

Here is my favourite from the weekend. We went grocery shopping today and saw these Korean melon cakes that my friend from back in Canada told me about. She said they were really good so we thought we'd give them a try. I took a photo of JM holding up the package so I could show her what we bought. Doesn't he look enthused?

My beautiful boyfriend

3 comments:

  1. JM doesn't look as enthused about those melon cakes as Erika was. Is that a new Richard Simmons look he has going on??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was he in the middle of eating something?

    ReplyDelete