Friday, November 23, 2012

This girl is tired of migraines!

I don't know if it's the weather change, or my exhausting week, but I'm tired of having headaches!!! Seriously. Monday I had to come home and sleep in the dark. No light was dim enough to not cause excruciating pain and pressure radiating through my temples. And every day this week I've felt a migraine coming on. Like right now ...

This is how I've felt all week.

Now, the seasons are changing and I have been told that winters are very dry here (unlike the super humid summers). My skin hasn't been affected yet, but my eyes sure have. I already have dry eyes from laser eye surgery, but the pressure I've been feeling behind them is troublesome. Worst, my vision appears to be affected by this dryness/pressure. In the summer, I discovered that my left eye had developed a slight astigmatism (which means the image is distorted before it reaches my retina, probably because of the irregular curvature of my cornea - thanks laser eye surgery). It seems now this problem is getting worse.

Have any of you experienced this before? I'm going to go through this Canadian bottle of Advil Liquid Gels and my special Canadian eye drops very quickly if I don't get a solution. :(

Jennika

Mine is definitely a vertical focus thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment