Thursday, June 28, 2012

The smoking dog!

Tonight is our last night in Montreal. We celebrated with Mel and Jo because it also their last night. They move to Quebec city tomorrow. Oi! We went out to Le Chien Fumant; what a great meal. I had the 1/2-Poulet et Morilles Lavalloises and Jennika had the Porc Aigre-Doux a La Rhubarbe et Petoncles. Oh was it good! I can still taste the morilles with the gravy so yummy. And for the first time in my life I had tartare. Making Papa proud I think.





Jennika is packing like a fiend and I'm trying to help but I'm mostly reading "A Storm of Swords". It is hard to help someone else pack. Not because I don't want to, but because you can't organise it the way they want it done. So I've been trying to stay out of the way and help clean up instead.

My last two classes tomorrow, a quick run to the old port with stop at a dollarama, a bit of packing my own shiznak, and a five hour drive to Ontario tomorrow. Time for some sleep.... Or maybe I will see what Tyrion is up to next.

Ciao, JaM's

No comments:

Post a Comment