Saturday, July 28, 2012

Back in Montreal

We made it!!! Good ol' Sunshine brought us back safely from the Maritimes. The drive was long, of course, but we made good time. We spent Thursday in Fredericton with Sara again, and this time we arrived early enough to meet Larry. Friday we headed up to Quebec City to visit Mel and Jo and Ailin in their new home. Beautiful suburbia! Ailin was so cute, and even learned my name. They have a pool so we took a quick dip before dinner. Ailin was loving swimming with Jean-Marc. Then it was back on the road to Montreal. We got in late last night and after bringing everything in my apartment, immediately crashed. It is nice to be home!

Upon arrival we discovered that not everything survived the heat though. Here are some before and after pictures:





The only one that made it was a plant that has been in the family for years .. and that my mom gave to me 2 years ago because she figured I would kill it. Too bad!!! It's as luscious as ever. Muahaha!

Alright, time to get ready for my cousin Blake's wedding tonight. JM is going to meet my extended family - exciting!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment