Monday, April 8, 2013

Inexplicable World of Korea #6 - Matching Outfits for Couples

Just something I cannot comprehend, nor do I endorse. I have heard a lot of foreigners say that "it's cute" in response to my cynicism and negativity regarding the matching of outfits. Couples who are dating in Korea like to wear the EXACT same clothes to show that they are a couple. Maybe because public displays of affection are looked down upon, they feel like wearing the same thing shows the world that they are together. I say - be your own person and don't succumb to labeling yourself!!

Also, you look ridiculous.


This particular couple was the worst I've ever seen. Usually matching shoes, or shirts, is common. This couple was wearing identical Abercrombie and Fitch sweaters, bright blue sweatpants, and Nike shoes. I couldn't help but take a picture and blog about it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment